A completed student interest form must be submitted to the main office (1286 Runnymede Street, East Palo Alto) between February 1, 2013 and February 28, 2013. The lottery date for the 2013-14 school year is Monday, March 4, 2013. Applicants will be notified by phone and/or mail of the lottery outcome. If your child gets a space, you will be required to submit the required documents listed below no later than March 21, 2013 in order to finalize registration process. Based on our experience, we will have a very long waitlist of student applicants; if we do not receive all required documents by the due date, your child will lose his or her space.
Please contact the EPACS Office with any questions (650-614-9100).
- Original Birth/Baptism Certificate
- Residence Verification
- Immunization Record
- 4 Polio (if only 3 doses given, 3rd dose must be after 4th birthday)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 5 DTP (if only 4 doses given, 4th dose must be after 4th birthday)
- Varicella Immunization
- 2 MMR (both doses must be on or after 1st birthday)
- T.B. Test (within 1 year) If results are positive we require doctor’s note
- Current Report Card (only if applying for grades 1-6)
- Physical Exam
- Only for Kinder, 1st, & students new to the district
- For Kinder, physical must be dated after 3/1/2012
- Dental Exam - Only for Kindergarten students